Why Should I Take This Class?

  • Uncertain Times

    Laws can change at any time, get your permit before it’s too late. Penalties for carrying a firearm without a concealed handgun permit are very steep and severe. Do the right thing and get legal!

  • Protect Your Loved Ones

    Give your family the highest level of security, knowing you are there to protect them. After you complete your training, you are well on your way to obtaining your concealed carry permit.

  • Crazy Convenient

    Get certified in an hour, and you never have to leave your house! Listen to the class, take the test and print your certificate....IT IS TRULY THAT EASY!

Start Your Course Now!

Upon completion of this short training program, you will have instant access to your training certificate! You have the ability to start and stop as you please, so complete the class at a pace that is comfortable and convenient to you.


  • Where can I carry my firearm with the Oregon permit?

    AL, AK, AZ, AR, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NC, OH, OK, OR, SD, TN, UT, VT, VA, WV and Puerto Rico.

  • What other training will I need?

    NOTHING! To apply for your Oregon Concealed Handgun License, this online course satisfies your training requirement.

  • Is this class refundable?

    Our classes are non-refundable. The training you receive from this class meets one of the requirements needed to obtain your concealed handgun permit. We strongly recommend you reach out to the state police to see if there are other requirements that you will not qualify for.

  • Who should not take this class?

    Anyone on the restricted person's list as well as anyone that: Is under 21 years old. Is addicted to any controlled substance. Is a felon. Has a restraining order again you. Ever been convicted of stalking or assault. A fugitive from justice. Been convicted of a misdemeanor within the last 4 years. A registered sex offender. Anyone that has been found to be mentally ill

  • What are the eligibility requirements to apply for my permit?

    A. Be a U.S. citizen. You may apply if you are not a U.S. citizen provided that you have lived in Oregon for at least six months and have written proof that you have declared your intent to become a citizen with the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service. B. Be at least 21 years of age. C. Proof of residency in Marion County such as; ODL, Voter Registration Card, Recent Oregon Tax Return, Current Rent or Lease Agreement, Own Real Property (address or Tax Lot #.) D. Not have any outstanding warrants for your arrest. E. Not be awaiting trial in a criminal matter or currently completing a diversion agreement. 2 F. Except as provided in ORS 166.291(1)(L), I have NOT been convicted of an offense involving controlled substances or completed a court supervised drug diversion program. Note: ORS 166.291(1)(L) provides that its terms do not apply to you: if you have been convicted only once of a marijuana possession offense constituting a misdemeanor or violation under the law of the jurisdiction of the offense; or if you have only once completed a drug diversion program for a marijuana possession offense that constituted a misdemeanor or violation under the law of the jurisdiction of the offense; but not both. If you have been convicted of a marijuana possession offense constituting a misdemeanor or violation, or participated in a drug diversion program for such a charge, and this is the only controlled substance conviction or diversion, then initialing this box would not be unlawful. If you have another controlled substance conviction or have participated in another supervised drug diversion program, then initialing this box would be unlawful. G. Never been convicted of a felony. H. Not have been convicted of a misdemeanor within the last four years. I. Never been convicted of a crime of domestic violence. J. Not have been found to be mentally ill under ORS 426.130. K. Not be subject to a stalking order or restraining order. L. If you were under jurisdiction of the juvenile court for certain offenses, it must be more than four years since discharge. M. Have never received a dishonorable discharge (enlisted members) or received a dismissal (commissioned officers) from the Armed Forces of the United States. N. Are not required to register as a sex offender in any state. O. You must show written proof of competency with a handgun as defined by statutes. P. Pass a background check.

  • What else must I do in order to get my permit?

    Reach out to the police in the county you reside for an official answer, but here are the basics: 1. Make an appointment. 2. Complete the application from the county in which you reside. 3. Bring proof of handgun training. 4. Fees, typically $65. 5. 2 pieces of ID, one with your picture and signature, and another with your name and signature (such as a bank card).